Hire a Boat in Tenerife: The Top 4 Things to Know
Are you looking for a unique way to see the sights of Tenerife? Why not hire a boat and explore the island from the water?
There are a few things you should know before hiring a boat in Tenerife, though. Here are the top six things to keep in mind:
1. You’ll need a boat license. Unless you have a boating license, you’ll need to hire a skipper.
2. Boat rental prices vary depending on the type of boat, the season, and the length of rental.
3. Be sure to check the weather forecast before heading out on the water.
4. There are a few must-see spots on Tenerife, including the island of La Gomera and the Anaga Mountains.
How to Choose the Right Boat Rental Company
There are many different boat rental companies in Tenerife, so it can be hard to know how to choose the right one. Here are a few tips to help you make the best decision:
-Check reviews from other customers to get an idea of the company’s reputation.
-See what kind of boats the company offers and whether they have the right size and type for your needs.
-Ask about the company’s policies on things like cancellations and deposits.
-Get a quote from the company to compare prices.
Following these tips should help you choose the best boat rental company in Tenerife for your needs.
The Benefits of Hiring a Boat
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy the beautiful Canary Islands, hiring a boat is a great option. Tenerife, in particular, is a great place to charter a yacht or other type of vessel. There are a number of benefits to doing so, including the ability to explore the island’s coastline at your own pace and being able to enjoy the stunning scenery.
The Different Types of Boats Available for Rent
There are a number of different types of boats available for rent in Tenerife, depending on your needs and preferences. Catamarans, for example, are ideal for those who want to enjoy a relaxing holiday on the water, while sailboats and motorboats are perfect for those who want to explore the island’s coastline. Speedboats are also available for those who want to experience the thrill of speeding around the island.
FAQs About Yacht Rentals in Tenerife
Are you thinking about renting a yacht in Tenerife? Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you make your decision:
1. How much does it cost to hire a boat in Tenerife? Prices will vary depending on the size and type of yacht you choose, as well as the season. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from €75 to €750 per hour.
2. How long can I rent a yacht for? Most yacht rental companies will allow you to rent for a minimum of 3 hours. However, if you want to rent for a longer period of time, you may be able to negotiate a discount.
3. What is included in the price of a yacht rental? Generally, the price will include the cost of the yacht, fuel, and crew. Some companies may also include additional services such as food and drink, or a tour of the island.
4. Do I need to have a license to rent a yacht? No, you do not need a license to hire a boat in Tenerife. However, you will need to have a valid credit card and be over the age of 18.
5. What are the cancellation policies for yacht rentals? Cancellation policies will vary depending on the company you book with. However, most companies will require you to give at least 7 days notice if you need to cancel your reservation.
7 reasons to rent a boat from our company
There are many reasons to rent a boat from our company.
First, we have an extensive fleet of boats that can accommodate any group size.
Second, our boats are well-maintained and feature all the latest amenities.
Third, our rates are very competitive.
Fourth, we offer a variety of rental packages that can be customized to your needs.
Fifth, we have a team of experienced and professional staff who will make sure your experience is enjoyable and hassle-free.
Sixth, we have a convenient location in the heart of Tenerife.
Finally, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to book your boat rental!